Thursday 27 September 2007

Last week in Hyderabad

After a busy and interesting month in Hyderabad, I'm now counting the days here.

Next week, I want to travel to Kerala and then take a plane from Hyderabad to Amritsar. From there, it's just about an hour to the Pakistani border. My first stop in Pakistan will be Lahore where I want to say hello to the collegues at the IWMI (International Water Management Institute) office there and visit a friend.

After I left Pakistan just before Eid last year, I really wanted to spend this special day in Pakistan this year. Waqas, my collegue from Faisalabad, invited me to spend it with him and his family. I'm really looking forward to this!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Phillip,
gute Idee mit dem weblog...
Dir alles Gute fuer Pakistan ;-))
bis bald mal
Uli & Sibylle

Michi said...

Holla Phillip,
Cooles Weblog und echte Partystimmung beim Tanzen... da möchte man selber zum Globtrotter mutieren! Die Edingbrock Kassette ist nichts dagegen!!!

Grüsse in die Ferne
Michi